Treasures of Nature Photography Competition
The theme of this competition is 'Treasures of Nature' so let your creative juices flourish. Any image that depicts this vibrant topic is welcome.
You may like to think of landscapes, seascapes, panoramas, underwater, waterfalls, wildlife, flowers, or whatever your creativity captures in this all embracing photographic competition.
- Free to enter for all photographers including non members
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an
instructor or as a class assignment
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies
recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete
and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may
be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker
- Competition Closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One year Free Membership of any of our Societies
- Trektech Optera 230
No cash alternatives will be given
You can view the winners HERE
Enter our 'Our Colourful World Photography Competition'
See competition entries HERE
Competition receives international exposure
Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6 - Page 7 - Page 8 - Page 9 - Page 10 - Page 11 - Page 12 -