Power of Nature Photography Competition
Power of Nature Photography Competition - Now
Free to enter for all photographers including non members
Septembers' competition is 'Power of Nature'. For this competition images are welcome from anything from battling animals and plant life to the geological process of massive weather fronts. Mother nature at it's best.
Finally presentation can give your images that finishing touch so consider putting a border around the image and use a post-production to give your images that little extra.
Win 12 months Digital membership The Society of International Nature and Wildlife Photographers.
View all entries HERE
View the winners HERE
Enter three images into this competition free of charge - if you would like to enter additional images you may do so for the nominal fee of £2 (GBP) per image. Once you have completed the entry form if you wish to enter more images you will be guided to the payment option for additional images. We look forward to seeing your entries.
- Overall Winner - One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members' photography forum - listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months.
- 2nd and 3rd place - 6 months Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members' photography forum - listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 6 months.
No cash alternatives will be given
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- State which competition name in file or zip file name
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker, also other promotional purposes.
- Competition closes September 30th
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition you will also be opting in to The Societies’ Newsletter but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time
Are you ready to take your photography to the next level?
Whatever drives your passion for photography, The Society of International Nature and Wildlife Photographers is here to help you take your images to the next level.
Join The Society of International Nature and Wildlife Photographers from just £6.25 a month!