Celebrating Nature Photography Competition
The theme for this month's competition is 'Celebrating Nature'
Our natural world gives us such glories from beautiful landscapes to splendid floral colours and incredible wildlife in all shapes and sizes. The challenge this month is to enter stunning images that reflect this beauty and capture the true essence of the world around us.
Your images can depict any element of our natural world, though remember that our judges will be looking not only for a strong and interesting narrative but also the highest technical skills.
So enter this exciting competition today and you could be one of our monthly winners.
- Free to enter for all photographers including non members
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an
instructor or as a class assignment
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies
recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete
and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may
be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker
- Competition Closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members photography forum – listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months.
No cash alternatives will be given
View the winning images HERE
See competition entries HERE