Beauty of Nature Photography Competition
Welcome to our free to enter Beauty of Nature Photography Competition - Now closed.
This new competition is now open and once again free to enter. The topic is Beauty of Nature and images are welcome from anything in the natural world and the wonderful wildlife that we share this planet with.
So we would love to see your images from your gardens, walks, birdwatchers, any type of nature, wildlife and landscape that you have caught and wish to share are all welcome in this great competition.
*Top Tip* Remember the weather can play an important role in your creations, by introducing atmosphere and drama.
We encourage every creative photographer to enter this competition and share their talents amongst our passionate community.
So what are you waiting for? Get entering...
View all entries HERE
Enter three images into this competition free of charge - if you would like to enter additional images you may do so for the nominal fee of £2 (GBP) per image. Once you have completed the entry form if you wish to enter more images you will be guided to the payment option for additional images. We look forward to seeing your entries.
- Overall Winner Win a copy of DxO PureRAW by DxO software worth £115, One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members' photography forum - access to our members only Facebook group - listing on our directory - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months.
- 2nd and 3rd place - 6 months Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members' photography forum -access to our members only Facebook group - listing on our directory - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 6 months.
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- State which competition name in file or zip file name
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker, also other promotional purposes.
- Competition closes 31st August
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Thinking of joining? Join from just £5 a month...