Nature's Surprises Photography Competition - Results Announced
Free to enter for all photographers including non members
Everybody is welcome to enter this month's nature & wildlife photography competition, the
theme is 'Nature's Surprises'
Win 12 months Digital membership The Society of International Nature and Wildlife Photographers & pair of Tasco 10x25 Binoculars prize valued at £20.
The natural world gifts us with many surprises; these can include shape, patterns, colours and form.
We are looking for great technique and excellence of photography so remember to submit images with good lighting, exposure and compositional elements.
Finally presentation can give your images that finishing touch so consider putting a border around the image and use a post-production to give your images that little extra.
So what are you waiting for? Get entering...
View all entries
Enter three images into this competition free of charge - if you would like to enter additional images you may do so for the nominal fee of £2 (GBP) per image. Once you have completed the entry form if you wish to enter more images you will be guided to the payment option for additional images. We look forward to seeing your entries.
- Overall Winner - One year Free Membership of any of our Societies -
which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions -
unrestricted access to our members' photography forum - access to our members only Facebook group - listing on our
directory - qualifications and distinctions through
submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine
Professional Imagemaker for 12 months & pair of Tasco 10x25
Binoculars prize valued at £20.
- 2nd and 3rd place - 6 months Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions
- unrestricted access to our members' photography forum -access to our members only Facebook group - listing on our directory - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine
Professional Imagemaker for 6 months.
No cash alternatives will be given
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- State which competition name in file or zip file name
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker, also other promotional purposes.
- Competition closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Thinking of joining? Try us out for 30 days FREE of charge.