Open to all competitions entry form
3 FREE Entries per competition.
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000
- State which competition
name in file or zip file name
- All entrants must be able to
supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Copyright of the images remains with the
photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of
the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only
by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional
Imagemaker, also promotional purposes.
- The judge’s decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition you will also be opting in to The Societies’ Newsletter but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time
NEW - If you would like to enter more than three images into this competition you may do so for an
additional fee of £2 (GBP) per image
Use the Paypal button and add the additional quantity of images you wish to