Natural Beauty Photography Competition - Winners Announced
Nature’s beauty is all around us, it may be colourful flora and fauna, a glorious sunset or vista, tiny creatures or marine life – in fact anything that depicts the glorious world that we live in is applicable to this exciting competition..
- Free to enter for all photographers including non members
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an
instructor or as a class assignment
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies
recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete
and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may
be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker and used for promotional purposes
- Competition Closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members photography forum – listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months.
No cash alternatives will be given
Winning images can bee viewed
See competition entries HERE
New Membership Options
Take your photography to the next level
Attend The Societies 2019 London Photographic Trade Show for free*
Meet over 100 exhibitors. See all the latest cameras & photo gear.
PLUS over 40 hours of FREE seminars and demos.
Register now for your FREE Trade Show tickets.* >>> http://swpp.co.uk/convention/
New LandscapePro 3 out now! Exclusive 25% off discount code SWPPLP3L
Last Modified: Thursday, 18 August 2016